- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Terms and Condition
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- www.thedriver.ae will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple bookings may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Designated Driver Service Dubai – AED 105 – 155 Other Emirates – AED200 – 450
- Long term hire – AED4500 +
- All prices mentioned include VAT
- 100% refund will be given for cancellations done 1 hour or more before time of booking
- 25% will be charged for cancellations done less than 1 hour before time of booking
- 50% will be charged for cancellations less than 30 minutes before time of booking
- 100% will be charged for cancellations done after time of booking
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- Refunds will be at the discretion of The Driver LLC based on the cancellation policies mentioned